Villa Lake is a cosy deadwood cottage on the shore of Lake Vuosselijärvi. Built in 2000, the cottage has been fully furnished and redecorated in 2017. The 80 m2 cottage is in use all year round, and it has two bedrooms and a roomy loft, offering a total of six beds. There is also a lean-to on the lakeshore with an open view over the lake and to the slopes of Ruka and Valtavaara. In summer, there is a pier and a boat on the shore.
There are lots of opportunities for outdoor recreation in the neighbourhood. There is fishing in Lake Vuosselijärvi both in summer and in winter. There is easy access to cross-country ski tracks and a snowmobile route right from the yard.
The rent includes bed linen and bath and hand towels. Final cleaning is also included in the rent. Arrangements for pets are made separately. Please ask for details when booking.
- Bedroom 1 (downstairs): double bed
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs): double bed
- Loft: one room with 2 single beds
- Sauna and bathroom
- Car port with a heating socket, also one more parking slot with a heating socket in the driveway
- Living room: fireplace, flat-screen TV
- A grill (only summer), table and chairs on the terrace
- Lockable outdoor store room / woodshed
- Washing machine, drying cabinet
- Kitchen: electric ceramic cooker, coffee maker, freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, electric kettle, silverware for 10 people
- Wireless Internet
- Baby high chair
- A cot for a baby (incl. mattress and protective sheet, no bedding and linen)
- 2 bicycles
- Life jackets
- Snowshoes (2 pairs)
- Fishing equipment for summer and winter fishing
Koukkuniementie 10 B, Rukatunturi