Villa Vuosselinjärvi is a comfortable deadwood chalet located by Lake Vuosselinjärvi. The chalet, built in year 2000, was renovated in summer 2014. The 80m² chalet has two bedrooms and a loft, in total eight beds. Villa Vuosselinjärvi is suitable for year-round use. There is a separate barbecue hut by the lake available for the guests. In summer, you also have the use of a deck and boat on the lakeshore.
The rent includes bed linen, hand towels and bath towels. Final cleaning is also included in the rent.
- Bedroom 1 (downstairs): double bed
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs): 2 beds
- Loft: 4 beds and TV
- Car port for one car with a plug for car heater
- Lounge: wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TV, home theatre system
- Lockable storage
- A travel cot for a baby (incl. mattress and protective sheet, no bedding and linen)
- High chair
- On the terrace, there is a barbecue (only summer) and on the terrace of the hut there is also a seating area with a table.
- Two bicycles (helmets)
- Washing machine, drying cabinet and cleaning equipment
- Kitchen: ceramic cooktop, coffee maker, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, electric kettle, tableware for 10 people
- Wireless Internet
- Whiteboard (available upon request)
- Life vests
- Arrangements for pets are made separately. Please ask for details when booking.
- There is also available fishing gear for summer and winter fishing
Koukkuniementie 8 B, Rukatunturi